The building industry is changing at a rapid pace. With the help of BIM (Building Information Modeling) there is potential to save 15-20% of the cost of a project.
Working with some form of 3D tool (eg Autodesk Revit) is today a basic prerequisite, the great profits in the building industry we today find in communication. The area of communication includes the following high-potential areas for improvement:
- Nicer visual basis to show a potential customer.
- Internal product configuration that reduces construction time.
- External product configuration where the customers themselves goes to your website and configures their product.
- Integrated systems where data from several systems are aggregated to provide a clearer picture of the project.
- Common model for everyone involved, including architects, builders, clients, plumbers, electricity, etc. works on the same model to make the work smoother.
- Possibility to quickly and easily, regardless of where you are, access all the data that is on the part of the property you are interested in when you manage or make major upgrades.