Improved collaboration due to connection between Vault, Monitor and iConnect.
This is a beginners course for you who want to learn how to create 2D drawings in AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT. You will learn drawing techniques, create designs, construct drawings and present these in print, all with a focus on the right methodology, which will increase your productivity.
Within four days you will learn the basics of AutoCAD. Our certified teachers will take you through the program and are always present for questions. Reviews and demonstrations are combined with our own practices based on the course material. The content is adapted to your prior knowledge. You learn drawing techniques, create designs, construct drawings and present these in print. Attend our beginners course in AutoCAD today!
Cadcraft is part of Autodesk Learning Partner and has certified course leaders in Autodesk software. Find out more about Autodesk Learning Partner here!
AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT beginners course is aimed at those who want to be able to work in AutoCAD Toolsets or AutoCAD LT. The course is designed so that you, regardless of industry, background or area of use, will be able to satisfy the course.
After you have completed the course, you will have sufficient knowledge to get started and work independently with AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT. The goal after completing the course is that you should be able to:
– Understand how AutoCAD works and manage coordinate systems, at a basic level.
– Understand and adapt the interface to your needs.
– Use the right methodology to create and modify designs in an effective way.
– Create and change your own drawing templates that streamline your daily design work.
– Create and manage layers.
– Construct correct, scaled and dimensioned drawings, from both model and layout mode.
– Manage and reuse existing blocks and be able to create your own, simpler dynamic blocks.
– Make correct settings for printing scale drawings.
The exercises are pedagogically designed so that you can practice drawing in AutoCAD. The focus is on the right methodology for you to learn to model in the most efficient way possible from the beginning.
Basic knowledge in drawing technology is a requirement, which means that you must know what a drawing is and what it should look like.
We use a Swedish course material that contains both theory and practical exercises. In some cases, we also supplement with our own examples and exercises. Cost for course material will be added.
– Autodesk and AutoCAD
– General information
– Purpose and goal
– Review of interface and drawing environment
– Make changes to the interface
– Streamline the work surface
– Review of basic drawing techniques
– Review of drawing aids
– Review of modification tools
– Practice drawing technique
– Repeat drawing technique
– Introduce templates / drawing templates
– Introduce stock
– Create your own template
– Develop your own template
– Warehouse management
– Introduce blocks
– Create your own dynamic blocks
– Introduce external references
– Introduce measurement
– Create your own dimensioning style
– Work with drawings in model mode
– Dimensioning in model mode
– Work with drawings in layout mode
– Dimensioning in layout mode
– Make correct settings for printing from the model mode
– Make correct settings for printing from layout mode
– Purpose and goal
– Course evaluation
– Continuation courses etc.
– Loan of computer included
– Lunch and coffee included
– Cost for course material will be added (995 SEK)
– Course duration: 4 days
– Time: 09.00-16.00
– Price applies excluding VAT
Do you not have the opportunity to come to any of our offices? No problem! Through remote connection, you still get the opportunity to use the software on our powerful course computers and follow the exercises our course leaders go through.
We recommend that you have two screens and a headset to be able to get the best out of our distance education. Contact us for more information!
Do you want the course to be adapted to your company? No problem, we can adapt the content to your needs, goals and challenges. Contact us for more information and a quotation request!
Contact our education manager for more information and requests on how the course should be designed and adapted to your company’s conditions.